THE POWER OF AFFIRMATIONS FOR WOMEN
Self-Care and Daily Affirmations
Have you ever wondered why you could become attracted to the power of affirmations? Especially when they pop up on your social media channels and make you feel good? There is a reason why a few simple sentences can draw us to become engaged in the power of affirmations for women.
It is because powerful affirmations and quotes send a message to the rewards centre of your brain. So you experience the same feeling as you would for any pleasurable experience, which is great for self-care.
It causes you to create a positive thought signal, which in turn calms your breathing and causes a decrease in stress levels. For example, research demonstrates that they can lower anxiety and increase self-esteem in women? Which can, thus, inspire you to find the motivation to become more productive. By bringing about a mindset change to create new habits that you want to attract in your life! Psychologists and neurologists are increasingly interested in how positive affirmations affect the brain and subconscious mind. So the power of affirmations for women is seen as a positive tool to have in your life.
Ways to use affirmations in your daily life:
- Keep an affirmation journal and read them each morning or before bed.
- Speak out loud and visualise your affirmations as though they are happening to you now!
- Place your favourite affirmations into a photo frame and hang them on your wall!
- Make a screen saver of your favourite affirmation for your phone and computer.
Five types of affirmations:
- Money affirmations to manifest abundance.
- Love affirmations for romance and to attract love.
- Self love affirmations for self esteem.
- Healing affirmations for physical, mental and emotional empowerment.
- Success & properity affirmations for the law of attraction. Promoting confidence, especially when used in business and career.
Do you have a favourite power life affirmations, I would love to know what your’s is, share below in the comments section.
My favourite affirmation is ‘Every thought you think creates your reality.’
Your Career & Life Transition Coach for Women